I am 29 and have gushed twice. Both times were by accident. They had no smell or taste or color. First time was 2years ago and second was a week ago. I have tryed since and I get the same feeling like im going to pee and when it finally releases its just a little and it is light light yellow and has a slight urine smell. So I think it was pee. So my question is how do I do it again because evadently im doing it wrong. Help please.

Hi everyone,
Im so worried about my virginity. it is very important in my culture to stay a virgin and show blood on the wedding night. I never had sex with anyone and i sometimes masturbate without inserting anything in . I only rub myself. However, i recall my self inserting my index finger when i was so much younger probably 10 or 12 i didnt know what  a hymen was i was only exploring my body and i dont recall myself bleeding or anything.. Am i still a virgin ??  sometimes i feel uncomfortable down there especially when i get down on my thighs to pick up something or carry my niece from her car seat .. so i wonder if that was my hymen bothering me ?! i dont know what do u guys think ?! i keep thinking about it please help !!

To the girl worried about your virginity: yes you are still a virgin. If all you have ever inserted was a. Finger and there was never any blood, your hymen is fully intact. And as far as bending over, you have probably just squished something. Its nothing to really worry about unless it is a constant pain. Just don't stick anything in that's bigger than your finger and you will be fine. Hope this answers your question.