ive tried squirting but it is soooo hard....ive tried the two fingers going up and down but idk maybe im trying to hard.....my boyfriend really wants it but maybe i just cant....my p***y gets so wett that my ass hole is wett but no squirting

My fiance had sex (before we met) with a chick who squirted ..Hate wen he brings it up! Lol bt neway, he's been wanting me to bt not every girl can squirt..we r all made different..a guy I messed wit BK in the day was giving me oral n said I did..hell I sure didnt kno lol bt I haven't since if that's the case ..u can continue to try bt remember every women is different

Squirting is very much tied to the mind as well and if you are trying too hard, forget it!  Relax and enjoy the sensations of sex and tell your boyfriend to back off because he is being counterproductive.

I have made a couple similar post on here but when I first learned how to do this, I had to tell my girl that when it is time to cum, I wanted her to "push" my fingers out and to not hold back. She was afraid she was going to pee because she was using the same muscles. This is another reason that sometimes they can pass a small amount of gas when they try this. It is all using the same process. But YOU have to be comfortable, but trust me.... if you are having orgasms, you can squirt.

Having a phenomenal sex life, and a multi-orgasmic girlfriend, she was never able to have a squirting orgasm. UNTIL I learned a few things that blew me away...

Furthermore, I would stongly advise doing some research on what is called the "A-Spot" I can't link to my blog on here, but I can tell you that these 2 tips is what brought a girl who SWORE she could never squirt to absolutely soaking the sheets the very first time we ever tried using these techniques. And I'm not talking about a little wet spot, I'm talking about it looked like I spilled a 60oz big gulp cup of water all over our bed.

.

Enjoy :)

So, are you gushing then? Do you know the difference between the two? Some women are squirters and some are gushers. Since I learned how, Ive been trying it on women when ever I hook up with them, and almost all gush. I can explain it, if you want:)

Okay here's how I do it. 1. Get towels and lay down in bed when your parents arnt home, sleeping ect 2. Take your pants and panties off or they make get wet 3. Get relaxed 4. Turn on some porn 5. Finger yourself with 2 fingers 6. Everyonce and a while rub your clit a lot and hard 7. Don't tense up 8. When you feel it coming remind yourself to stay relaxed 9. Spread your legs really far apart and if you want bring your pelvis up 10. Enjoy! Your soaked ! 11. Keep repeating until you get it. Let me know how it works :) -xoxoxo