I wanted to see if i could squirt but im scared of peeing myself so i gave it a miss, can i actually make myself squirt, i find oral more pleasurable than intercourse could this be why?

I don't think the fact you like oral would have anything to do with it. You simply need to let yourself go and keep trying. I think most girls get themselves to squirt by working on their G spot ---- a lot. Maybe someone who does it will help you out here.

I hope so i would like to squirt for my boyfriend even if it's only once just so we can experience it as a couple. Im paranoid he'll get bored and move on if i dont keep our relationship and sex life interesting!

A lot depends on how into it you are. I absolutely am not kidding you when I say this... I've had girls squirt that have told me they never squirted before. I definitely know I'm crossing the line here, but just being honest when sharing with you that I've been with a girl who said she couldn't squirt that did because of how much I could ejaculate. that happened to be her thing. so, if you find the guy that fills that fantasy of yours, chances are you may squirt!! Good luck!!!

Thanks :-)

I'll give it a try. cheers!

If you are afraid of peeing your self, then you can try masturbating in the bathtub. It makes for easy containment and easy cleanup.You then can find out what works for you and then show your boyfriend what to do.

The reason you may enjoy oral more may be because of personal preference.

Holmestrix

I make myself squirt by playing with my clit, if you squeeze your vagina as hard as you can and then move you're fingers back and forth on your clit really fast. It takes 3 times of doing that for me to squirt my bf loves it bc not many girls can do it. Also try pinching your nipples a little.

Not all can, i can though but i have posted it on other posts ! :D

the first time i did it i was with a guy who knew what he was doing. little did i know he was gonna make me squirt. i didnt even know i could do that. he talked me through it maked me let go 100% then he did a move called gripping the p***y. ever since i know how to squirt. i can tell any guy how to do it and now i can even squirt while having intercourse. if u cant let yourself go and stop thinking and be 100% into having sex you prob will never have one. women gotta stop thinking about how they look, how they sound, what their man thinks of them while having sex! or u can never truly let go and be all in. 

You can, if you are into it enough and he knows what he is doing. It most likely won't happen the first couple times though.

omg squirting feels really good specially when your drunk alot of men love that they are so turned on of that and just think it will never be a dry momment in bed with your partner

Teach me! I'm to make my girl do it

You will not pee yourself,your body would feel great

i can squirt. its actually kind of annoying though, because i ALWAYS do it. whenever i'm masturbating i squirt and then i get liquid everywhere its SO ANNOYING. you should only try it in the bathtub! or sometimes i just sit on some towels, because i have carpet all over my house.

MedHelp. I love you... I need you to know something... IF he'll move on b/c the sex gets boring, then he doesn't truly love you, and you shouldn't be having sex with him in the first place. This isn't a "no sex before marriage" thing; this is a "sex is sacred and special and can hurt people A LOT when it is abused" thing.

*finally realizes what "2 years ago" means* Of course... you're probably already married or separated by now... I really hope things have gone well for you.

God Bless,
A Stranger