i'm 16 and haven't been feeling well for a few days.
i get pain in my ribs and upper part of my stomach. i sometimes get tingling in my feet. i feel hungry even if i just ate. drinking a glass of water helps for a few minutes but then it's back. i get headaches mostly at my temples and i feel dizzy right before and sometimes out of the blue.

Symptoms like headache and dizziness should be taken seriously, although they're common conditions. I would suggest you to visit your doctor. Also, I would check sugar levels.

Besides sugar levels, the regular part of the blood test will be able to tell if you possibly have iron deficiency caused anemia which is very common for someone your age and it can cause you to feel exactly like you have described. The iron is necessary because it helps to distribute oxygen throughout our bodies, so when there isn't enough oxygen you feel dizzy, tied and there are also headaches. Luckily, this is very easily treatable, mainly by prescription iron supplements, but also with adjusting your diet for more iron rich foods - remember Popeye and spinach :) Well, that's because of the iron spinach contains.