My normal cycle started on Feb 11th and ended on the 15/16...On the 18 my BF and I had protected sex 3 times, in quick succession, used a condom for every time and checked after and no breaks or tears. Later on the 22nd we had sex once more, with a condom and still everything was fine no breaks or tears. Immediately after I had some pain and felt something coming out...I went into the bathroom only to have a little white ball about the size of a pea come out. I was worried. so following that I have been having a white discharge, no smell or itch just white discharges that are jelly like.  About a day or two later I had some cramping and bloating. I got some medicine OTC for a yeast infection and also got a home pregnancy test, just to be sure. I took the test and it came back negative. Ive been reading a lot and I am very scared of whats going on. after three days on the pills I'm still having pain in my vagina and discharges. One morning there was really dark dark red and yellow ish color too it. The discharge just falls out of me when I pee. Im also urinating alot but that could be because i'm drinking a lot of juice and stuff. Then today I had a large ball of discharge come out. maybe the size of a quarter. still in pain and scared. I'm not due for my period for another week and a half. Could I be pregnant even though we were careful and I was not ovulating to my knowlage... Im just stressed and scared, Im 18 and dont want to be pregnant. PLEASE HELP!!! anything would help me.

Thank you.

it could be an infection or thrush you should get it checked out to be sure you dont need some sort of treatment. and test for Chlamydia :)  You will only be able to get an accurate diagnosis by seeing a healthcare provider 

Thank you so much...I'm calling planned parenthood tomorrow to try and get an appointment.

It could be your personal lubricant you make. The more hydrated you are the more lubricant you will make. It is a clear white discharge and has the look and texture like an egg white. It will be very stringy but thins out right around the time of ovulation to help in conception. If your period was on the 11th you will notice a high amount of this discharge around the 18-25 time frame when you ovulate.

Next it could be an infection. Some condoms can cause your ph balance to change and send you into a yeast infection which is a discharge that is more cottage cheese like and will be green and yellow colored.

Make an appointment with your doctor and they can test for pregnancy, yeast infection, and a few other possibilities.

Health Guru
It doesn't sound like your pregnant sounds more like a yeast infection but only way to be sure hun is go get an appointment to see the doctor and try not to worry :-)