Hi, folks. I am planning to prepare some meal with olive oil. I have never used it before, so I will need some advice. What kind of olive oil I should use? I would really appreciate if someone could tell me something more about this. Thank you for replying to my post.

Hi, there. This is quite a complex question. If you want to find olive oil for making salads, then I recommend extra virgin. It is also great for serving with bread and other uncooked meals. If you plan cooking in low- or mediate- temperature, then plain oil is for you. You should find one with excellent quality. If you prefer cooking on high temperatures, then light oil is the right thing for you. I hope I’ve helped with this. Good luck! Bye!

Hello, my friends. Olive oil can indeed bring some health benefits to those who consume it. It is a great source of unsaturated fat. Choosing the right type of olive oil can be put in a book. It is almost like a science. I suggest you to consult someone who is more experienced in this field. He can teach you few tricks. I hope you will manage. Bon appetite! Bye!