Hello there,

I am using coconut oil for a while now. I really like the taste. I usually combine it with some healthy, delicious salads and I must say that I am feeling much better now when I use it. But, I am not that satisfied how coconut oil helps me in my diet program. I mean, I can’t lose my weight that soon as I want to, so I want to try with some pills.

Now, can I combine coconut oil diet with weight loss pills or supplement or not?

What is your opinion about this subject?

Tell me what you know.

Tnx!

First I am sorry to hear that, that you are not satisfied with coconut oil as diet supplement. I am not sure how coconut oil did not helped you to lose your pounds. In your case it might be slow because you don’t eat that healthy? I am just asking.

So, coconut oil is a natural accelerator and it must accelerate your weight loss. Yes, you can combine this one with some diet pills or diet supplements, because coconut oil is totally healthy and natural, so you don’t have to be worried. With which pills you want to combine it?

Good luck!

Hello there,

thank you very, very much. I know that coconut oil is totally health and I know that I can use it while I am cooking my meals, but I was skeptical about this thing - how to combine it with some diet pills. Now, when I know, I don't have to be afraid. No side - effects, that is very important for me. I will try and see what is going to happen. I really hope it will help me. Darling, I don't know why I couldn't lose my pounds, but that is just the way it is.

Anyway, thank you for your information.

It is really helpful.

Bye!