Good day all,

I must say that I enjoy eating snacks, because I get really nervous if I don’t snack something between my meals :) Maybe I sound like I am addicted to snacks, so, let’s call it like that. I am thinking seriously to start following Coconut oil diet program but I don’t know can I snack while I am on it.

Do you know anything, do you have any recommendation for me? If I can snack, can you tell me what exactly?

Maybe something juicy and creamy? :) Am I looking too much? :) I hope I am not :)

Bye! 

Good day everyone,

It is very, very simple. The politics of coconut oil diet is sooooo easy, that you are just going to fell in love with it :)

Well, basically all you need to do when you want to eat dessert or snacks while you are on the coconut oil diet is to focus on low –carb snacks. You can find a bunch of recipes and ideas on the internet. And the most important thing is that you gonna just love it :) So, fruits and nuts are the best snack you can eat while you are on this diet.

I hope you will love it.

Bye! 

Good day,

Actually, you can snack a lot of different things while you are on coconut oil diet. Even if you are not in the mood for snack, but still you want to eat some snack. Well, you should try a homemade smoothie that also has coconut oil in it. You can mix bananas and oranges with spoon of coconut oil. If you don’t like how coconut oil taste, you won’t have a problem, because you won’t even feel it with all of those oranges and bananas.

Just blend it until smooth and enjoy! I hope that you gonna love it!

Bye, bye! 

Good day girls,

First of all, I must say that smoothies are my favorite thing of the day. I just adore them and I didn’t know that I can use coconut oil with smoothies. I was thinking about it, but somehow this was not so good combination – until now.

Yes, I do know all about those low calorie snacks, I have heard about them a million times :) I think that I have some recipes in my cooking book, I am going to find them.

I will try to make some snack with coconut oil and I will tell you all about it.

Thank you once again!

Goodbye! 

Hello there all of you,

I would also recommend smoothie with one or two tea – spoons of coconut oil. It is safe, healthy and the most important for every person on diet – it is delicious :)

You have tons of snacks with coconut oil. You can make a lot of mush with fruits and vegetables, you just mix this all together and you will enjoy! Don’t  exaggerate please, because you don’t need to use coconut oil that often. Once or twice a week is just enough and you will see the progress, trust me. Health should be the first thing on your mind.

Enjoy your day!