Good day. My maid of honor, Lilly wants to lose her weight. As far as I know, she has some extra 25 or 30 pounds, which is not that much. Basically, when we were talking today, she told me that she has only one goal – to lose her weight slowly, because she believes that this is healthy way. Her choice, and I really do respect this. So, she started to follow Hamptons diet program, and she will enjoy this one, because she really loves to cook. Only thing that she doesn’t know is which oil is recommended by Hamptons diet for cooking. I don’t know as well.

Help us :)

Hello. Good thing is that she asks about this. Amazing, that means that she really wants to follow this diet program in the way she should. Well, as we already know, there are so many oils, that are healthy, such as olive, peanut, flaxseeds oil, etc. But, none of this oil is not recommended by Hamptons diet program. The Hamptons diet program uses macadamia nut oil, and not only for cooking, but for salads and marinades.

It is really special oil, because it contains 84% monounsaturated fats, 3 or 3,5 % polyunsaturated fats, 12,5 % saturated fats and there is no cholesterol. 

I did some research about this oil, and everything that I have found is good. It is a new olive oil, but the experts says that this one is much, much better. It is good for a lot of things. The most important thing – it is healthy and organic. I was reading that this oil is very good for your skin, that it’s offer you a solution, which is great. I have bad skin, so maybe I will start to use it very soon, maybe this will be my cooking choice. Actually, maybe we all should try it.

Thank you!