Hi guys.

I am using apple cider vinegar and I am pretty satisfied with the results. Actually at first, I was a bit disappointed, but after two or three weeks I started to notice the results (and so did the other people ). I drink it 15 minutes before every meal and then I feel full for a long period of time.

There is one thing that bothers me, though- its sour taste and smell. I mean, I didn’t mind it at first but now it is sometimes hard for me to drink it. I complained to one of my friends and she gave me a very good advice- to use vinegar as a dressing for a salads. That way it will be easier for me to consume it.

Do you know some salads where I can use apple cider vinegar as a dressing?

Hello.

Your friend gave you a great idea.

I will explain you how to make a delicious apple cider vinegar dressing and you can use it for every salad you want.  Prepare one half of teaspoon of dried basil, one half a cup of honey, one teaspoon of mustard powder, juice from one lemon (or lime), quarter cup of extra virgin olive oil, one small shallot(minced), quarter cup of apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper .

First, mix together apple cider vinegar, honey, shallot, lemon juice, mustard powder, and dried basil and then slowly add olive oil to mix. After this, season with salt and pepper to taste.

This dressing is perfect for lettuce salad.

I have one refreshing salad to share. I prepare it very often, especially in the summer. As a dressing I use a mix of apple cider vinegar, pepper and lemon but this dressing which Lillian_50 posted looks so tasty and it is maybe even better for this salad. So feel free to use it.

Ingredients for the salad are:

-2 small yellow peaches, wiped clean of fuzz, halved, pitted, thinly sliced

-8 cups of mixed baby greens, including arugula

-4 small vine-ripened yellow tomatoes cut into wedges

In a large salad bowl put all these ingredients, mix them well and toss with the dressing.

Hi everyone

You can use apple cider vinegar dressing for almost every salad that pops into your mind but I found that with this one (which I will tell you how to make) is tastes best.

Well, you need to prepare this ingredients- one red bell pepper(sliced), half cup of chopped fresh basil , one large red onion(sliced), one yellow bell pepper (sliced),  3 pounds unpeeled, cooked large shrimp, ten leaves of fresh lettuce and apple cider vinegar-lemon juice mix of course. Just put the lettuce in a bowl and on top of it put the shrimps and other ingredients. Serve with the apple cider vinegar-lemon juice mix.

I also use apple cider vinegar as a dressing for salads. I really like the flavor that the salads have after I add apple cider vinegar.

I will give you a recipe for my favorite salad. I eat it almost every day and sometimes as a snack with some gluten free bread and non diary Greek type yogurt.

This is 5- ingredient salad.

1. One package of fresh baby spinach (thoroughly washed)

2. One cup of seedless red grapes (sliced)

3. Quarter cup of apple cider vinegar

4. Two tablespoons of pine nuts

5. Quarter cup of feta cheese (well sliced)

Put together spinach, grapes, feta cheese, and vinegar in a serving bowl and sprinkle with toasted pine nuts. 

Here’s another great recipe for a salad where you can use apple cider vinegar. This salad requires a pretty sour taste so feel free to use a larger quantity of apple cider vinegar than you would regularly use for a dressing. You will need these foodstuffs: 1 clove-minced garlic, 1/3 cup of apple cider vinegar, 1 large peach-chopped, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 2 tablespoons of brown sugar, pinch of salt, 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh basil and 1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground pepper.

Mix together all the ingredients (except peach, olive oil and basil) until sugar is dissolved and then add olive oil. Stir in chopped peach and basil. 

Hello everyone. I also want to share my salad recipe. Salads are so delicious but with apple cider vinegar dressing they become even more tasteful and refreshing.

My recipe is very simple and it is also an uncommon mix of flavors. You can find all the ingredients easily in the nearest supermarket:

-1 package of baby spinach

-5 cups seeded and diced watermelon

-3/4 cup chopped pecans

-1 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese

- Apple cider vinegar

Put the watermelon and baby spinach on a salad plate and toss with apple cider vinegar. After that, add a cheese and sprinkle with the toasted pecans ( a nut very similar to cashew).