Hello, folks. I am thinking of engaging myself in outdoor exercises. I am especially interested in upper body development. It would be great if someone could recommend me such kind of exercises for upper body. This will mean a lot to me. I would like to thank to all who reply to my post. Bye!

Hello. I don't know whether swimming belongs to outdoor exercise. I guess it does if it is an uncovered swimming pool. Swimming is the best way to develop upper body – shoulders, biceps and triceps muscles. Another way is to practice on crossbar. It is also an excellent exercise for upper body. But there is no better exercise than good old push ups. They may be tough, but they are excellent for entire body. Combine all this with little running, just to keep up in shape. Good luck!

If you are looking for something exercise that you can do anywhere it would be pushups