Hello, guys. I will spend some period on a mountain because if my job. I am used to exercising and working out, so I would like to keep up with that there. I would like to know whether skiing is good kind of exercise. I will have a possibility to practice that on the mountain. Thanks.

Hello to you too. I ski a lot. Skiing is an excellent way of aerobic practicing. It develops a coordination. On the other hand, there isn't much danger of injuries. I suggest you to strengthen your body a little before skiing. You can go swimming. I also suggest you to start with smaller time and later you will enlarge the time of practicing. It would be better to find an instructor in the beginning, especially if you haven't skied before. I hope you will like it. Bye!

Oh I definitely think skiing is a great way to exercise. I snowboard and I always get a workout when I'm snowboarding. My legs and calves definitely take a beating. But the best part of it is that it's fun! I have so much fun snowboarding and being on the mountain, trying new tricks, that I forget that I'm getting a good aerobic exercise too! I definitely can't wait til it gets cooler here in AZ and I'll be able to go up north to start the snowboarding season :-D :-D :-D