I have a question for you. Due to my business obligations I’ve neglected my body a bit and my beer belly is now wobbling. I’ve tried gym and running but those activities just didn’t suit me and I didn’t enjoy in them. My opinion is that when you don’t like something, you won’t be able to do it properly. I like swimming. Is it good for keeping in shape?

Swimming is, actually, excellent when it comes to shaping and sculpturing your body. It lengthens muscles and makes them more elastic. For example, running develops leg, especially calf muscles, while swimming gives a smooth definition. I think that people who generally resist exercising can find the solution to their problems in swimming, because it’s always fun and with a proper guidance, your figure can pretty soon become shaped and slim. Maybe you can take up aquaerobics and thus combine two activities and make the most of your exercising. But, swimming is not the only necessary step to eliminate excessive weight. You must watch out your diet and take care about calorie intake. And forget about beer!

Swimming is a very good exercise because your upper body is having a good workout. It tones and shapes the contours of your body fast. I recommend swimming to everyone in need of a good body.