Hi, I have insufficient heart muscle and need to do cardio exercises, what kind of exercises are the best?

Hi, did you know that regular cardio exercise is essential also for weight control. There are many choices, and you can decide based on your needs and preferences which one is the best. Running is one of best choices, and it doesn't require any special equipment. It also provides burning of calories. Watch your knees and ankles, if you are susceptible to injuries. Some people prefer cross-country skiing. It can be done on a gym machine or swooshing over miles of snow. It involves both your upper and lower body. It is hard to learn it, so take it easy.

When I am in a gym I love riding a stationary bike to warm up and at the end of my work out routine I do some running on a treadmill. I either start slow by increasing speed or combine low and high speed running.

When outside, I enjoy running.

I also enjoy strenuous aerobic activity, all these options are an excellent cardio work out - at least in my opinion.

swimming is a great exercise and works every muscle group