I have a question-how do I stretch the upper body? It happens often lately that I woke up with some pain in my neck and shoulder and upper back area so I thought that maybe some upper body stretching could reduce my pain. And the thing is I don't seem to know anything about stretching-I don't know how I should stretch the upper body and how and when it is best to be performed. Thanks!

I stretch my upper body every morning as soon as I get up I first do neck stretch by moving my head from one shoulder to another and even later during the day I stretch my upper body this way-you could do it at your work it doesn't take long just a few minutes. So further on I stretch my shoulders by placing one arm across my front body side and by the opposite hand I grab my elbow-this one is perfect for stretching the upper body. And I always use a towel for stretching my upper back-you know it goes you take a towel and you stretch it behind your back and when you pull down the towel than you stretch your triceps. And there are also some other stretching upper body exercises that helps stretching your chest area also.