So the other night my mom found out that I'm emo and that I've been cutting myself for about 2 months. She spazzed out and got really mad and told me that she was gonna have to take me 2 a mental hospital. Anyway, my dad is gay and my stepdad (who is married to my dad) hates me and is constantly abusing my dog because he knows it makes me mad. I've talked to the school counseler about this issue and she told me that I needed to ask my dad if I could take my dog to my moms house. I never did and now that my mom knows that I cut, she wants to tel my dad t try and make the situation better. Should I tell my dad myself or have my mom call him?? Someone please help me. It's just been getting worse over the years and I'm afraid to tell him about it cuz I dont think he'll understand.

To be honest i think you should tell your dad and try to help your parents understand (:

If u trust your mom you should have her talk to your dad and if you dont feel safe at your dads house you should also talk to your mom about it. If you feel that you cant trust there one of them you should talk to some one at your school. If you are not allready you should talk to a counseler that a doctor recomends. I know how it feels to have your hole family and frends find out about cuting yourself I have been there and have bedn put in a hospital against my will too.it is hard to get your family to understand what is happening with you but u just need to keep positive that things will get better.

Thank you so much! It's nice to know that someone has the same problems that I do. I'll have my mom call my dad so we can all have a disscussion about the situation and hopefully he'll understand.

I hope it all goes good for you and I hope that your parents understand and they help you with whatever you want help witj.