Hey there folks,

I was reading about this diet program and I was able to find a lot about it. A main tips, tricks, some menu program and it seems really interesting for me, if I can say. But, I was not able to find one thing that I really want to know for a long now. I don’t know a lot about those blood type diets, and I was wondering, can you help me to find out what are basic principles of the Genotype diet program?

Do you know? Maybe this will help me to figure out how this diet program really works :) 

Hey there,
To find out more about this diet program, you should find a book and read it completely. This will solve all your mysteries and your problems. I don’t think that there is some main principle how this diet program works, but one is really popular. It is all about that you are different that anybody else at this world and that you should treat your body as a temple. That is the main principle.
Once you learn how to treat it you will be happy and satisfied with it.
I hope that this is encouragement.
Have a nice day!

Hey there,

Are you sure? Because, this one doesn’t seem to me like main principle or principles. I think that there is more to say about this diet program and its principles. As far as I know, this is very powerful diet program and I think that this one should contains some main principles that should be a leader to us fat :)

So, I really don’t understand when you say that we all are different and that we all should treat our bodies as a temple.

If this is principle for real, what are the others principles?

I bet that there are a lot of them :D

Good day,

You are right. I wouldn’t call this as a main principle, I would call this a sentence that you should follow to lose your weight. But, you are totally right. There are some principles that are close to this diet program. Those principles are scientific, and they are behind this diet. You can reach them only when you are following them by the book. Proponents say that the research of this diet program is so valid and they support all those principles that D’Adamo is telling you in his book. Many who have used this diet program, says that this is successful.

The main and the principle number one is that you need to eat according to your blood type.