Hello there,

my sister was always a beautiful lady. She is 38 years old, and she was so hot before. But, she gave a birth to this lovely baby girl, Ciara, and she gained some pounds. Actually, a lot of them.

She is unhappy because her husband told her that is not attractive anymore. She wants to lose her pounds as soon as she can. Ciara is now 2 years old, and my sister is fatter than ever.

She has heard about this carb lover’s diet program, and she is on it for three days now.

Just for the curiosity, what foods are no – no if you follow carb lover’s diet program?

Have a nice day! 

Hello there,

Well, it is very, very simple my darling :) Avoid foods that you love the most :D

This theory is from my friend Aisha, she is so into this diet program, and this is her main motto. I believe that we all should follow it.

Now, that means that you should avoid fast foods, fried foods, all those sweet and delicious dessert, etc.

I believe that here, in steadyheath you can find a lot of foods that you can eat every day. The other is forbidden :)

Very easy, very simple.

If you have any other question about this issue, feel free to ask. Regards! 

Hey there,

Well, last week I was talking with my friend Daniel about this diet program. He is so into every diet program, into healthy lifestyle program, and he knows a lot about certain diets. We were talking about carb lover’s diet program, and he told me one thing. I was really surprised.

He told me that you can eat pizza while you are on this diet program, and you still can lose your pounds.

I am a little bit skeptical, but to be honest, I really trust him, because was telling me the true all the time.

What do you know about this fact?

Tnx! 

Good day there,

Yes, yes. Now when you mentioned that, I remember that I was talking with someone about this topic. I was not sure what diet allows this.

Yes, somebody told me that you don’t need to give up from pizza, that you can eat it all the time. I am not sure how this can help you lose your pounds, but ok. If they say, it must be a true, they are experts, right?

I know that there are some different facts about some diet program than other diets, and it looks like that we are talking about this diet.

I will try to see if there is something more about this topic on steadyhealth.com

Bye! 

Good day all,

That is weird, I have to say. I know that she doesn’t eat pizza, at all, so I hope that it won’t be any problem if she keeps to avoid it :/

She is really desperate, and when she is desperate, I am too. I really want to help her, so I will try to find a way that can work, that can help her.

Sure, I will tell her about your comments as well. I hope that she is going to find them helpful. Thank you for your concern. I really appreciate that.

Have a nice day!