Hello! I have noticed that my father have some strange pains in his low back. I have asked him to visit doctor, but he said that it is not necessary at all. Now, I want to ask you if you know something about the symptoms of kidney problems, because I think that is the case. Thank you in advance!

Hello! I can tell you that low back pain could point to kidney problems. Also, if your father has problems with upset stomach, vomiting, blood in the urine, pain during urination, then it could be very easily that he really has kidney problems. I suggest you to convince your father to visit his doctor. That would be best.

I presume if you are worried for your father than there is more reasons than just back pain. Although this is one of the symptoms of, not just kidney problems, but urinary tract issues it could be that there are some other symptoms which he is hiding and you can’t see them by yourself.

It would be wise to try to talk to your father and convince him that not treating any urinary tract issue can have severe consequences, such as kidney infection. Treatment for all these issues is usually antibiotics and some adjustment of the nutrition. No, no diet is in question but just increasing of the water in the organism because this is helping with urinary tract issues.