I’ve red a lot of medical books and am pretty interested in neurological and mental illnesses. Maybe it has to do something with a case of bipolarism in my family. Anyway I’ve came to an idea that I might be suffering from bipolar disorder and like to check out my medical condition but don’t know what to ask my doc. It is about that occasionally I have those symptoms my cousin has during his manic depression episodes, meaning I’m full of energies and so over active almost without the sleep need and all of a sudden a few days after I feel so terrible exhausted, hopeless and frustrated and I’m sure these are the bipolar disorder symptoms. So what to ask my doc?

Hi there? These might be the symptoms of bipolarism but to me it’s more likely you haven’t got bipolar disorder. I think that’s all about hormonal changes in your body. At least that’s how I think of my symptoms that are just about like yours. You may say even that we are all a bit bipolar. Don’t you think so? So what to ask your doc? I don’t know for I never heard that someone with so severe diagnose might even make such a question and that means that you’re pretty much aware of your mental condition that even when you have those “mild symptoms” so you can control it. You might try to take some anti depressants for a short period of time but I wouldn’t recommend it to you. I’ll tell you what I do for I figured out recently that those mood changes I often have are somehow related to my periods- I try to take vitamin E on regular basis, and am occasionally using some natural products to make myself feeling better physically that will do well to my mental condition. And so in fact from my point of you it’s not a big deal just try to think of these your symptoms like PMS syndrome instead of bipolar disorder symptoms, and hell… why do you read those medical books so much, they might make you become a hypochondriac.

I would go and get evaluated by a psychiatrist or psychologist not a medical doctor. They will be able to tell if you have bi-polar disorder right away.