How many miles do you run a week?
Is it on a treadmill, at a park, sidewalk...ect.
What time of day?
Do you run with others or with music?

How many miles do you run a week? I have no good answer for this. My running has been too sporadic to give an estimate.
Is it on a treadmill, at a park, sidewalk...ect. I run on the levee if it's not too hot, which is just dirt/gravel "road." Most of my running is done around the lakes, either asphalt or the dirt/grass on the side of the road.
What time of day? Varies. In the summer I'm strictly a morning runner.
Do you run with others or with music? Just me, nothing else.

Currently, 60-75 mpw and building...
I run outdoors usually...in the woods, along the river/beach, in residential areas, parks..rain/snow/shine
Time of day: depends- morning or afternoon
Apart from the rare group run, I usually run alone

Oh yeah, I need to put my answer. At least 20 mpw right now, though I'm working my way to 35 for summer. I want to do much further runs, but I'm having foot problems so that's out of question right now.
I prefer trail running, but usally I have to run on the track, and the suburban sidewalks.
I think it's easier for me to run in the evening, that's when I do best. I'll run in the noon if I'm bored enough though. Occasionaly I'll do a short fast morning run.
I'll run with music only if it's on the track. There's no beautiful scenery to speak of there. Anywhere else, I entertain myself by watching the drivers go by, or checking out the scenery. I decided against headphones for thoses places.

How many miles do did you run a week? 25-35 Is Was it on a treadmill, at a park, sidewalk...etc. Outside, mostly sidewalks What time of day? Mornings, 430ish Do Did you run with others or with music? Others: Most of the time it was solo, did do an occasional long run with one of my brothers, Music: Some times, never, ever while racing

Oh, I've been meaning to ask you why you can't run anymore. You keep of mentioning it, and I don't know why. Hope you're running again soon, Cappy!

How many miles do you run a week? Any where from 20 to 80 depending on what I am training for and what the weather is like. Is it on a treadmill, at a park, sidewalk...ect. Outside 99.9995 percent of the time. What time of day? 95 percent of the time I am running at lunch to relieve some of the stress of work and so I can run with my co-workers/friends Do you run with others or with music? Usually running with others unless I am training for a 50k and I need to crank up the miles.

I run anywhere from 0-30 depending on if I'm injured or not. Right now I am injured.

I run outside in the nice weather but on the treadmill in the winter.

I run with music usually or somebody riding a bike and carring water for me. Occasionally with a friend. :wiggle:

How many miles do you run a week? During the XC season, about 35 mpw - During the track season, only about 20 mpw (the coaches dont work us hard enough IMO, :? although im sure the others on my team disagree :P ) During the summer I'm planning on doing a lot of base-building and running 60 mpw Is it on a treadmill, at a park, sidewalk...ect. Either at a track, a park, or on the streets. What time of day? When on my own I run in the morning but for the official track and XC practices obviously the afternoon cuz thats when school ends Do you run with others or with music? With others usually because most of my running except during the summer is with the track and XC team