I know that fibers are very important but I still did not include them thoroughly in my diet. I am over weighted and I have started with exercises, and I still did not change much my eating habits. What types of food have fibers? I know I have to start with a diet as soon as possible.

Well, fibers are not that important as that wish of yours to change your life. As for the eating habits, simply cutting on junk food with exercises will do a lot. And when you start eating healthy, that would cause even more evident progress. So, start buying fruits and veggies, they will help!

Fiber is found in friuts and vegetables. Fiber is also found in whole grain foods, nuts, beans, raisins, oatmeal and oat bran. And that's just a partial list!

Hello Ervin, 

High fiber diet definitely does have its benefits. The foods that are rich in fiber are not only fruit and vegetables, but also cereals, oatmeal, granola bars another whole grain foods. This is always a welcome addition to your diet, because these foods are also fat free, usually are low on sugar and, in case of fruit and vegetables, they have vitamins in nutrients your body needs all the time.

Still, big and important part of healthy lifestyle is physical activity and exercise, so you should keep yourself as active as you can. Even a half hour brisk walks daily help you to keep yourself active. But, avoiding unhealthy fats, fried and fast foods will also be important.