Hi! I live very fast. I don’t have enough time for a cooking. Mostly, I eat frozen food. I don have any serious health problem. But, I want to know is frozen food healthy? I only eat frozen vegetables without any chemicals.

Hi! I have same problem as you. I think that frozen food have similar nutrition value as fresh. You can cook frozen, and eat fresh vegetables in salad. For any type of food preservation method, the retention of nutritional components is a concern, but freezing is probably the least destructive when properly done. Fruits and vegetables are important sources of vitamin C, folate, and minerals, with colored fruits and vegetables also a source of carotenoids. The freezing process itself has no effect on nutrients, but during blanching water-soluble nutrients may be leached-out during the process. You can use frozen food, but you can eat fresh fruit.