so I eat fruit all day!! I also eat well balanced, but limit my caloric intake or should I say I'm just aware of what I eat. My only vice at this time is that I eat 5 -7 pieces of fruit a day. Will this hamper my weight loss attempt and if so what should I substitue for the fruit I eat. I prefer easy stuff that does not need refrideration but I do have access to one if need be.
Thanks

Frankly, unless you are strictly counting calories, (some fruits are high in calories) I think you are doing great eating fruit instead of other things. If you are counting calories, you may want to reduce your meal calories to offset some of the calories from the fruit.

You say your diet is balanced, so I can't think of a better thing to snack on, especially if you are pairing that fruit with water. As long as you get enough calcium, protein, and grains--you're doing fine.

My only comment would be unless your stomach/gut (discomfort) can't handle that much fruit, then keep on keeping on. The beauty of fruits is they are perfect little nutrition bundles--handing you all kinds of vitamins, fiber, and liquids that keep your body running well.

I think that's awesome that you posted, welcome aboard!!!

*post soon, post often--visit our Riff Raff, we're lots of fun!

I agree with airehead, fruit is about the best snack going. Full of goodies and relatively low in calories.

Unless you're super strict on calorie counting, you could probably eat an extra banana and/or apple a day and still be good to go.

A balanced diet that's paired with exercise (like running) is an awesome way to watch the pounds melt away.

Go fruit Go! :banana: Go fruit Go! (where's a dancing apple when you need one?)

Thanks for the input...that actually makes me feel better. I'm gettinga ll excited about running. I run 20 minutes a day. I'm going to start going for miles here pretty soon. It's great to be here!!!

There's a couple of newbies, but only one really sticks out like a sore thumb...what's her name??? Oh yeah. Airehead!

Ask away, these guys have been really patient with all of my questions, even when I posted them in the "wrong" forum. (They never said a word about it though, I figured it out on my own)

There is a wealth of info here--from swimming, to running, to biking, to philosophy. If you ask, they will tell you!!

Welcome again!

Hi dear,

Fresh fruits are very beneficial for our health. You should continue eating fresh fruits. The more healthy fruits are apple, orange, grapefruit, pear, grapes, and melon.

Any comment?

Fruits have many vitamins and calories and fruits and vegetables are good for health and body figure so my suggest is that eat fresh fruit and eat vegetables at regular basis.

Avacado is the best fruit and all fruits are also good for health.