Hi my name is Clair and I am a full time high school athlete! I play soccer and basketball. I workout everyday for 1 hour and do yoga on the side 3 times a week!! The only problem is my wieght! I know everyone tells me muscle ways more than fat, but I really want to lose wieght! I think my problem is the way I eat, so here's a simy question what do I eat, and when? Also, I am 5'10 and I weigh 180. PLEASE HELP :)

Im not sure how you feel about diet pills being that you are active and not making progress I myself use them to start off losing weight and when i hit a plateau, I was 184 and dropped to 159 in 7 weeks. There is a diet pill that is based on your DNA call geneme and they have a trail for 5 bucks, just check it out! http://www.mb38.com/lnk.asp?o=5237&c=59451&a=126468&s1=GENEME

fruits are simple carbs… the fructose or sugar contained in fruits will not cause a quick rise in blood sugar that WILL NOT make you store fat as easily if you ate other simple carbs like these bad weight loss foods here plus… fruits contain fiber and other nutrients that are beneficial to weight loss

Foods that contain low calories and a good amount of fibers should be major part of your regular diet. By following such diet consistently along with your workouts such as yoga and playing sports regularly, it makes you to lose weight fast and steadily.

Daily exercise. Best exercises are running , walking , swimming , cycling and gym exercises. Use low calories food. Avoid high calories food and eat food. Eat vegetables and fresh food. Use plenty of water and avoid beverages.. Use high protein and low fats. Try to eat healthy.