hi, im 12 years old and i weigh 56 kg i really want to loose some weight. summer is coming up and my stomach has some fat on it so i dont look good in a bikini :( can someone please help me out here? im going to try and stop eating junk food, drink water and exercise more than usual.

Okay, you want to lose weight so you look good in a bikini and  you have a bit of fat on your tummy.  I think that's admirable.  You need to cut back you calories by about 500 Calories per day and eat healthy foods.  Lean meats, fresh veggies and fruits.  No junk food like fast food hamburgers and French fries.  Stay away from sodas.  Make sure to drink plenty of water, fruit juices and tea if you like it.  Do not add any sugar to those items.  Try some aerobic exercises.  If you like you can job in place.  Try that every day.  You should be able to lose weight in no time.