hi, i am 20 years old in weight 180 ponds in my height is 5"4 my body is discussting.im i overweight/

So, you're 20 and 5'4" and you weight 180 pounds and you want to lose some weight.  Overly, that means you need to diet and exercise.  If you cut your caloric intake back by 500 Calories that should help.  In other words, if you have a 2,000 Calorie diet then cut back to 1,500 Calories.  Try a low carb diet and stay away from processed sugars.  Bring in lean meats and fresh veggies and fruits.  Start exercising (walking, biking, whatever you like) for 30 to 45 minutes a day at least 3 times a week to start.  You should see a difference within two weeks.  If you don't, then you need to cut back further on your calories.  You really need to count calories as best you can.  This will make you aware of what you are eating.