Ello people :p See I weigh 46 kg / 92-94 pounds. I weigh a lot, all my friends don't weigh that much and I think I'm overweight. I got a small double chin that I need to get rid of. So guys please help me, I need to know how to loose weight and get rid of a double chin.

Hello Sabeehah,

I don't know how old you are nor do I know how tall you are so I really can't say if you are over weight or not.  But if you believe you are over weight with your double chin all you need to do is cut back on some of the calories you're taking in.  Cut back your calories by 500 Calories per day.  Make sure you eat lean meats and fresh veggies and fruits.  Stay away from fast foods and sodas.  Don't eat donuts and cake and stuff like that.  If you need to lose weight it couldn't be by much at 93 pounds or so.  Do a search on the internet for your age and height.  There are charts out there and they will tell you what you should weigh.

i need something not for losing weigjt but to burn fats.