hey guys,
i am 16 and weight 180 pounds...i am trying to lose weight and need ur guys help plz plz help me.
reply as sooooon as possible

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** 

thnx a lot

im trying to lose weight too. My neighbor recently started on weight watchers and she lost 20 pounds already ! i think i might give it a try.. i also hear they are having a special. if you sign up before 09/17 you get the 1st month free.. i think.. (commericials lol) you might wanna check them out.. im pretty sure i am.

Quote:

hey guys,

reply as sooooon as possible

thnx a lot

hey there, there is no magic solution to speedy weightloss, the way to naturally lose the weight is eat right and exercise daily. the speed at which you lose the weight depends on how consistent you are. the biggest thing I can recommend is cut the bad carbs drastically, that means don't touch the white bread if you're tempted to, instead look into healthier carbs like whole grain pastas, rice, breads, and fruits and veggies. for someone your age looking to cut about 20 pounds I would suggest that you reduce your calorie intake to about 1200 calories if you exercise daily. This means cut any junk you eat, cereal, candy, juice, bread. instead alternate these things with pastas, fruits, veggies, and water.

If you're really concerned about losing the weight, you should seriously talk to your doctor and see if there's any way he or she can help you in the process. and before you start cutting your calorie consumption and exercising you should really consult a your doctor, and perhaps look into getting a personal trainer when you do exercise. Hope this helps! :)

to lose that much weight in that short of time is difficult if not impossible, I would talk to your doctor about this before doing anything else!

I understand but diets are a joke and we all know that. Here is a simple solution and most doctors do not have a clue I am afraid. The Gabriel Method-for kids or adults it works and is SO easy, as all one must do is add things to what they eat. Honestly, it is the answer the obese world. When your body wants to be fat it will have you support that through continuous hunger. Remove MSG from your diet. When scientists need fat mice they feed them MSG-look at all the tasty snack chips and there it is-makes you want and eat more-great for them sucks for you and zero nutrition for your body. Our bodies will crave real foods when we feed it real foods-no really. He is the fashizzle and everyone of any size can be healthier by knowing what he shares... 

Quote:

hey guys,

reply as sooooon as possible

thnx a lot

If you want to lose it as quick as possible I recommend R&D Diet Cookies. They will take away hunger and cravings so you can go on a very low calorie diet and lose it pretty quick. After you lose it, stay away from all fast foods, white flour and sugar. Eat more veges and fruit and a little whole grain. Good Luck!

everyone seems to dislike diets, and the truth is they DON'T work because a diet implies that you're only changing your eating habits to lose weight, you have to have a lifestyle change, and constantly eat healthy not simply to lose weight but to live a better life in general, you cant start with drastic cuts, but an overhaul of your regualr diet is needed, cut the carbs drastically, and anything that spikes your blood sugar, and make other small changes in your daily diet to get fewer calories, and less bad fats. consider an apple instead of a bag of chips, or triscuits instead of cookies, starting with small changes make a huge difference, and when you plateau, and are no longer losing weight from these changes in your diet, you have to make MORE changes, to improve your results. Good luck ladies and gentlemen

hi when you say vlcd how many calories do u eat a day to loose weight with cookies