:-( help me :-( i am disguisted with my weight i hate it, what should i do to lose weight i am 12 and my brothers are both older they tease me about my weight please help me :-) x 8-| 8-| 8-| :'(

I know it doesn't help you all that much right now, but you will "grow out" of this weight you have now - you are only 12 and your puberty is just starting. There is no way - no safe and permanent way - to lose weight quickly. How tall are you and how much do you weigh? First thing that will help you in losing weight is changing your eating habits - you need to stop eating late at night, cut down on fatty food and sweets and second - you need to start exercising, even walking an hour a day would help.

You need to make some simple and easy changes to your lifestyle...

1.  Take up some activities that will get you moving around more (bicycling, dance, sports, etc.)

2.  Stop eating fast food (hamburgers, fries, pizza and such).  Restuarants and fast food joints are nortorious for making their foods high in calorie and fat (that's why they taste so good!)

3.  Select whole grain when you can (instead of white bread)

4.  Stop thinking about your weight and just enjoy your life!