I heard of the cases when people suffered serious burns and their skin was burnt so bad that they needed skin transplantation. The redness and the blisters are what I experienced when I got careless around the grill and in the sun, but what’s the point of a skin graft in the burn treatment?

All the skin burns are to be taken very seriously and dealt with promptly, but third-degree burns are the worst that could happen to a person since they destroy all layers of the skin and often require skin grafting—surgical replacement of the dead skin. We breath through skin, it keeps us form getting infections and regulates body temperature – what more is needed for the skin to be transplanted in an emergency.

Hi there,
Burns are very dangerous if you ask me. And most burns tend to leave some scars after the injury. Your skin will try to heal but in some cases this will not be able because there is a chance that parts of your skin died. Skin grafting is a surgical replacement of the dead skin on your body. This is a complicated process which needs professionals. The blisters and redness will pass and I think that you do not need any skin grafting in your case. You need to find some remedy that will help you with the skin regeneration. I hope that this was helpful.

Best wishes,
Marco