I finally got my AB rocket :) I must say that I am really excited because I wanted something that I can work out in my home. True, it is in my garage, because I am planning to make some private gym just for me. I have that problem, I don’t want other people looking at me while I am working out :) Yes, I am shy :D

Now, I was wondering, do I need some eating plan while I work out with AB rocket? What is the proper nutrition plan along with it? Do you know and can you share it with me? Thank you! 

Hello there,

Yes, I know the feeling. I feel that always people smile while I practice and exercise in the gym :) Or classic fitness, or Pilates :) I am so ashamed while I do that, so I really avoid gym as much as I can :)

I like that idea, to have my own gym in my own garage. I like it, and go for it. Now, about some nutrition plan – there is nothing precisely that you need to follow. I always say that low carb diet program is the best option for everyone, because you eat everything you need. 

There is no proper nutrition plan but the one that you define with your fitness trainer. That is the only way. I did that, and I was really happy. Or, if you don’t have your fitness trainer, consult your nutritionist as well. That is the best option. I must agree with you, that low carb diet is always a good choice, but it is not the only one. You can’t just focus on low cab diet program because there are a lot of different diet programs as well.

So, if you want to work out and follow some diet that fits to your program, find some expert opinion. That is my advice and I believe that it is right. 

I don’t agree with you, I am sorry. But, I believe that every single person at this world is able and capable to find something that is right for him. You are just one of those as well. Of course, you can consult your fitness trainer, but that is not something that you really need to do.

You can do your own research as well to see what other people are thinking. I believe that this diet program, low carb, is good and very helpful while you are practicing or working out.

That is my opinion and I hope it is helpful to you.

Bye!