Hey there,

So, I finally got this AB rocket. I started to workout yesterday, and I have to say that I don’t have an idea how to exercise. I know one or two exercise, but somehow I don’t think that this is enough. My husband is laughing to me, because for a past few days I just exercise the same thing.

I was really wondering do you have any workout plans for AB Rocket?

Can you share it with me? Any plan that is easy and that can help me lose my belly fat :D

I would be really thankful.

Tell me more, please. 

Hey, I am using my at the moment as well. It is good thing. Maybe I can help you, because I do those exercises.

Youtube is full of those of those exercise tips and workout plans. But sill, you can do some AB Rocket crunch, AB Rocket reverse crunch, Ab Rocket side oblique crunch, AB Rocket leg raise. This is basically that because there are no too much things you can do with this thing, it is pretty sparingly number of exercises, but it is totally enough.

I really hope that you can find those tips helpful, because they are pretty cool as well. Good luck with AB Rocket :) 

Hey there,

There is a difference between working out for beginners and for experts. That is what you need to know, because you can’t just skip and do exercise for experts. First, you need to find beginners exercise on youtube, that is the best option for you. But, this is the best way to exercise your lower, upper and middle abs, definitely the best one.

That is the reason because they call AB Rocket best thing for your belly fat. So, all you need to do is to try to find something about it on the internet, and you will see :)

Good day,

So I really believe that those exercise that I was doing are for the beginners. That is OK, because I don’t know any else lol. I am beginner, I just started to use AB Rocket and somehow I am still pretty funny while I use it.

I am feeling some contractions in my muscle, but I will see how this thing going to work in my case, I hope that this will be just fine.

Now, I am going to search those exercises on youtube. Thank you for sharing this with me as well.

Have a nice day!