Hi, I am a 20 years old male and I’m not satisfied with my body. I don’t have enough muscles, and I have fat on my stomach area. Could you recommend me nutrition for maximum muscularity?

Hi, I had the same problem as you when I finished high school. I was skinny, but I had lots of fat on my hips, belly and breasts. I talked to my mother’s friend who is a nutritionist, and he explained me that I don’t have to live with this problem. I could fight it and beat it. I was very determined to do it, so I asked him to recommend me nutrition for maximum muscularity. Every single morning I was running 4 km before breakfast to lose the fat from my belly. My nutrition was based on proteins that helped me increase my muscularity. For breakfast, I ate 0% fat cheese with integral bread. For lunch I was regularly having chicken, but only cooked in a soap with lots of vegetables. For supper I was eating protein shake cereal. That was my nutrition for maximum muscularity, and it really helped me a lot. But it probably wouldn’t have that much result if I didn’t work out in gym for times a week.

I would say as the pervious poster stated working out will help you the most coupled with better nutrition. As my trainer calls it "Lifter's Gut" is a common problem in men who just lift and don't do any cardio. When I'm at the gym I consistantly see the same people everyday and I notice who touches the cardio machines and who stays in the lifting area. As you would expect the men with the lowest body fat count definatly do cardio religiously and hardcore. Those who do not are big but not neccassarilly anything to turn your head at.

The second step would be to reduce complex carb intake and up protein. Complex cards get stored as fat if you don't burn them off but what you want to be burning off in your workout is the fat that is already on your body. You therefore don't want to be taking in a lot of extra fuel. And remember that protein in the form of chicken is high in acidity and whey protein is neutral and tofu is basic. If you keep the acid level in your body in mind you'll be able to better control the fatigue you'll feel from a body with out of balance pH. Eating vegetables and fruit will help keep your body lower in acidity and give you natural nutrition and energy.