Good day all,

We all need to lose our weight, that is so obvious :) I have one question for you. Can you have both healthy nutrition and fast weight loss plan?Is that even possible? Because, I have a lot of friends who are saying that this is not possible, you can choose one, and one will happen.

I don’t think so, because I think that you can have healthy nutrition and lose your weight fast. Maybe that is just my opinion, I still was not able to accomplish this, but…what are your experiences?

Let me know! 

Tnx a lot! 

Sure you can! I am a fitness trainer and I am saying to my clients all the time that they should never give up, because that is not an option. You surely can have both, healthy nutrition plan that you can made together with your nutritionist, and of course, you can lose your weight pretty fast, if you follow all those rules. If you don’t want to go to the gym or pay some fitness trainer, you can lose your weight easily at home. Walk, run, move your body and you will see some progress.
I am almost 100 % positive!

Hey there,

I agree with you. You should cook meals by your own, you should have right nutrition plan and you should always have a list of foods for weight loss. Now, of course, there are some tips for weight loss, and you should, for rapid weight loss, be focused on fruits, vegetables, eggs, but white eggs, all soy products, skinless breast, non – fat dairy foods, lean meat. If you follow this and if you have good nutrition plan, you can do everything.

Do you agree with me? Do you have any advice to tell us, some experience to share?