My girlfriend just bought AB Rocket Twister for weight loss. She is excited to start practice, to exercise almost every day, she just needs to go to some business travel, and she will start to work out with it. She is a little bit confused, she doesn’t know how to use it, and she wants me to give her some advice, some tips, and she wants to know how AB Rocket Twister really works for weight loss.

Please, I really want to help her with some advice, I want to be her biggest support. If you know anything, please, let me know. Thank you a lot! 

Hey there,

Well, this is one of the best abdominal “personal” trainers then you can get. I know a lot of girls who lost their centimeters in the waist, and very, very soon. I believe that this is the great way to lose your weight, you can use it if you skip gym, and it has a lot of other forms of exercise that can help you get rid of the excess calories.

But, before she got that equipment, it is important that she tried it. I really hope that you tried it together :) Did you read any reviews as well?

Regards! 

Hey there,

I must say that I don’t agree with you, I don’t think that you need to try it before you buy it. It is not THAT complicated, why make a theory about it? :/

I respect your opinion, don’t get me wrong, but I don’t agree.

Now, the AB Rocket Twister also contains three different sets of spring which are meant to help increase the level of resistance it offers. This one works the abdominal muscles through a lot of exercises.

It is not that hard, it can’t be :)

But , the great thing is that you are a big support to your girlfriend :)