Hello everyone,

A few minutes ago, I was talking with my friend about some diet programs. She told me that the best type of diet for me is Carb lover’s diet program, but that first I need to learn to follow seven – day kick start plan for this diet.

When I asked her what that means, she looked me significantly :) It is my fault, I told her that I know all about this diet program, because while I was a student, I was following this diet program as well.

Can you tell me, what do you know about seven – day kick start plan for Carb lover’s diet? 

Hey Guest,

Actually I know pretty much about this. First and the main thing is that you need to eat carbs, some types of carbohydrate and you will lose your weight pretty soon. The good thing is that every carb diet program must be amazing and healthy, because that is the main porpoise of it. It is very good detox plan as well. Once when you find the menu and learn more about it, I am sure that you will be able to love it very much.

It is not hard, and that is the main thing, right?

Good day! 

Hello there,

I really don’t want to scare you, but a few months ago, four I think, I wanted to try out this seven day kick start plan. I am huge fan of every carb diet program, and I was thinking – why not :) But, it was not so easy, I have to say. Actually, it was so complicated that I give up from this diet plan very soon. But, I know that I am not the only one and I know that this diet program can work. Good example is my mother – she can talk about it all day and all night, she can talk how good it is.