Hello girls,

I want to try some diet pills, and my friend told me about Zantamine, I am willing to try, but I don’t know if there is some specific diet program to combine this diet with? I mean, can Zantamine be combined with some diets or not?

I am willing to try, I don’t know what can happen, but I want to try, I can’t lose anything to try it, right?

If you have any experience with this diet pills, please let me know, because I don’t have any experience…at all :) Let me know what do you think! Have a nice day! 

Hey,

Of course that you can combine those diet pills with some diet program. Usually, we are talking about some nutrition diet program that is very effective and healthy. Actually, I was thinking to start this one, but I am not sure which pills I should use, Zantamine or some else diet pills.

Anyway, combining those two things can and will help you lose your weight. I am searching for good formula, that can help me, and I hope that I will find some good combination.

My sister lost her pounds combining Zantamine and low carb diet program.

I haven’t tried it, but maybe I will. I don’t know.

Good luck! 

Hey,

I would like to recommend you one thing that is totally crucial. You MUST see your doctor first. Do you even know can you use Zantemine or certain diet program? Because, maybe you can’t, maybe some diet program is not for you. Actually, a good nutritionist will tell you more about this. Don’t be silly and don’t do something just because you have heard it is good.

If you are healthy and if you can use some diet program, then we can talk about this. You should then try with low carb diet or even 17 day diet plan.

They are good, effective and healthy.

But first – don’t make me say it again :)

Have a nice day!