I am 14 and I am seeing things that aren't there! I have always seen ghosts, spirits, signs and premonitions, even since I was a youngster. I see black shadowy figures with smoke around them. Their eyes are either circles of bright white light, hollowed out or sometimes I just can't see their eyes.

About 2 years ago, I had a premonition about my grandfather fainting while crossing the streets and about 5 minutes later my mother received a phone call regarding my grandfather being rushed to the hospital. I was shocked to find that my premonition came true. I always paid attention to signs, dreams and premonitions since.

Months ago, I had an old lady with long white/pink(sometimes a glimpse of pink) hair following me around. She appears in anything reflective (mirrors, glass, laptop monitors and polished tables etc) and she could appear anywhere (school, home, shopping malls etc). She is always pointing a finger at me and her other hand is either relaxed or holding a candle holder with a 8 inch white candle. I also hear voices but they are slurred and mixed together with many other sounds so I can't figure out the message. This is really freaking me out because I don't know her and I don't know what she wants. Can someone tell me what's going on?

This morning, I saw bloodstains on the bathroom mirror, but when I blinked and looked up again, the bloodstains were gone.

I told one of my close friends about this once and she thought that this was a bad sign that I am having so many visions and ghosts were following me around. I totally agree with her.

What is happening to me? Are these bad signs or a gift (as other people would describe it)? Are there people out there who are experiencing the same problem? Can someone help me please? |-O...

Hey hey ! Hey look hearing voices and seeing things is ok! I want u to know this! I hear voices and they help me. We have a great relationships and some times they get negative but we always make up. Lately, I have heard an evil one, and I take Latuda wich is an anti psychotic and can kill off voices and it killed the evil one but I think I'm on Latuda for the anxiety...... Ehh actually I don't know. I have premonitions that always come true. To long to explain and I too see things! Like black dots and shadows. Nothing amazing like urs but ya! Hey please go to this website.... Hearing voices network. It puts visions and voices in a good light . I never told my parents about my voices. When I did like a month ago they thought schizophrenia but there is this statistic that 10% of the population sees ANC hears things but are possitve. Like voices telling them good things and helping them. And visions too! We both have gifts! Especially. Don't look at ur gift at a negative light! And I want u to know its not gonna be easy. No one understands unless u too hear or see things. My parents don't understand or my friends. I feel alone sometimes but I'm never alone with my wonderful voices! So smile and look at ur gift in a possitve light! Please let me know what u think and I hope this helped! And do check out the website!!! <3 best of luck!

Thanks a lot~
It's nice to know that I am not alone :)
I will definitely check out the website
You're right...I told my parents once and they told me that I was too tired and stuff like that. They just don't understand. They almost took me to the doc!
Anyways I will try and be positive about all this :D
xoxo~

i as well have been dealing with dreams since a young child but i experience things a bit different then how you explain it my dreams or nightmares dont make any sence when they happen and are repeated if i manage to sleep through them ill have the same short dream many times in night and night after night i m almost 30 years old now all my dreams end up being some sort of premonitions but never make any sence until it happens or two late to change anything and over the course of the years of these dreams that im seeing things through the eyes of something else  these dreams have made me affraid to sleep sometimes unable to sleep for months leading to sucide attemps no matter how much effort i put into killing myself i wont die i have even slit my throat hitting arties and have lived but new to me is the most horrifing thing seeing things its only happened 4 times different locations under the same circumstances since then things have been getting worse ill be at work forming away and having what im going to call sleep walking experiences or day dreaming but i cant tell the difference between dream and reality so while my body is working away forming visually ill be about 20 feet away doing something else like cutting my legs off with a quick cut i m affraid of medication because of side effects an such but i ve only ever been treated for deppression never for the dreams casue i m affraid to talk about them for i do not believe in the very things im experieceing sorry for the bad spelling

Hi I'm 14 and I have had similar things happen to me. OK now I didn't wake up to blood stains on my mirror. But when I was little I was going to help bring in groceries. No one was in the house except me. I heard a voice that asked me if I wanted to walk. I agreed not knowing what would happen. It told me to climb on my couch. Once following his directions, he told me to take a step off the couch. I was afraid I'd fall off but listened and did what I was told. I took a step and I was floating. Actually that's incorrect . I could tell and fell that I was standing on his back. But as I took another step, my brother opened the door. Right then I fell on my face and knew that the man was gone. I've never seen him again. But since then I've had preminitions. Unlike you though I have no control over. Thing about mine is I have them only in my dreams. They have been happening a lot more lately. And I can't tell that their actually preminitions until they take place in my life. I usually forget my dream but something in my life happens and I say I've seen this before. Then all of my dream comes rushing back. Also, I've heard voices ever since that incident when i was little i dont know why this is happening to me. But my mom had experiences when she was little in the house she grew up in and told us all about and i love them.

US your DREAMS for GOOD .. ( PLEASE DON'T DO THAT don't KILL your self ) can I PRAY for ?? hope you will say YES

Hello. My name is meghan. I'VE had on and off premonition dreams of demons, ghosts, and of my grandmother who recently passed. Years ago I opened up some dark doors by my addiction to crystal meth. I had a demon attached to me. I've always felt I had a gift. Recently I had a dream of myself talking to angry spirits that wouldn't let me go.. can someone please help me out and tell me what this means? My behavior has changed angry, health problems, my grief and depression has drastically gotten worse as long as suicidal thoughts I haven't had in years. I'm desperate and need some answers!

Since about six months ago I've been seeing "things" uhm, I don't quite understand how this website works so please reply if you want me to elaborate on this site

I don’t know if this is risky or not but I know some thing that might help you, try practicing on a uija board alone until you get really good at it. You might figure out that the pice on the pardons isn’t moving, you’re moving it. Then practice by putting your bare hands on a flat table and when you get good at that let the ghost shape your hand and then let them think thoughts into your head like you do, eventually a good ghost will protect you by forming a faction of good ghosts. That’s how I got started. Sorry for bad grammar, I have autism.