Whether or not you believe in the Bible, this question i still believe should resonate in all of our hearts and lives. Especially in this day and age where we are more isolated and apathetic than ever. How much caring do we owe each other as human beings, and what are we doing about it. What are we doing to give more than we take?

We are put on this earth not to just make a living, but to make a difference.

Feel free to wax philosophical here...

Less hemp, more pro my brother. ;)

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make
i disagree

I, for one, feel that I could do more. I think 'coasting' is the worst thing one can do with their life. Look around, find someone you can pick up off the ground...etc...

I'm organizing a cell phone drive with all of my stores urging them to urge customers to bring in their old phones. We'll turn around and donate them to domestic abuse centers in the area.

Where did the 'Boobs' thread go?

I absolutely believe this. I think it is our moral duty to look beyond ourselves and to try to help others and try to make the world a better place, if only in a small way. Sounds hokey, but that’s what I believe. But then again, I'm a bleeding heart liberal, what do I know. :)

Shelf that's a cool thing you guys are doing. It has worked very well here in our area.

Last time I picked someone off the ground, I ended up hurting myself but I am anxious to get back out and help others. I love my volunteer Fire/EMS work, I don't preach the brotherhood of man...I live it.

Sounds hokey, but that’s what I believe. But then again, I'm a bleeding heart liberal, what do I know. :)
That means I don't know anything either? :(

I agree with Ms. Camelia Bedelia. Yet, I draw the line at the point where people refuse to take responsibility for their own actions. I believe that we need to especially be our immediate family's keepers. Although we are not responsible for their actions (failing a test, getting fired, etc) we can be there to stand behind them and help them to keep going.

I really like people, and I like a lot of people and different kinds of people. I like it that my kids & husband are like that, too. I have very little patience with idiots, but they have no patience with me, either, so we're even.

As for being their keeper, sure, I believe whatever you can do for another person who is worthy of your love and attention you (I) should do. Life is so short. When you're a kid it seems like forever, but the older you get the more you realize that time here's short. Therefore, why not make the best of it; some people (my brother James) believe it's only worth what you can get out of it. I don't think the majority of people think like that. We're here to live a short while and make it count.

That's why bullies, intolerants, short-sighteds & haters are all getting coal in their stockings next month.

send them here dude
we will take them-we can take care of the donation asap for you

my brother takes care of me when i need it

I absolutely believe this. I think it is our moral duty to look beyond ourselves and to try to help others and try to make the world a better place, if only in a small way. Sounds hokey, but thats what I believe. But then again, I'm an callous conservative, what do I know. :)