I would much rather mow the grass which is why I choose to live where there is no appreciably snow fall.

Neither. That's what the 'medic does. He prefers to mow, though.

do I sense sexism in that post?

do I sense sexism in that post? Nope. Our chores are divied up. He gets landscaping (hence mowing and shoveling), trash, errands at the post office, the bulk of the "real" cooking, and pool duty. I do recycles, laundry, food shopping, errands at the bank, out-of-the-box/can/frozen cooking, bill paying, and loading/running/unloading the dishwasher. Dishes in the sink are half and half. Two years ago he blew out his knee, so I had to rake and shovel. That sucked. He took over laundry folding until he could go back outside.

Nope. Our chores are divied up. He gets landscaping (hence mowing and shoveling), trash, errands at the post office, the bulk of the "real" cooking, and pool duty. I do recycles, laundry, food shopping, errands at the bank, out-of-the-box/can/frozen cooking, bill paying, and loading/running/unloading the dishwasher. Dishes in the sink are half and half.
Two years ago he blew out his knee, so I had to rake and shovel. That sucked. He took over laundry folding until he could go back outside.
this is supposed to be a controversial thread. let's fight!
is the preference for shovelling snow the product of the environment or one's heredity?

OK. You smell!

No, OL smells.
Although I would like to say that I really like the aroma of freshly mown grass. And I highly suspect that freshly shoveled snow has no such aroma.

since I don't have to shovel anymore I guess I can only vote for mow.

I actually hate raking the most!!

Silly people...you don't mow grass. My students have other uses for it. So obviously it has to be snow.

Your students probably have uses for 'snow' too... :umno:

mow

No, OL smells.
heh I've been called a super-smeller. :P

No, OL smells.
We all smell. And hear. And see. And feel. And taste. Some of use taste better than others, however, I'm sure. I wonder how everyone's feeling? And what they smell like?