I like this time of the year with the cooler temp's and lower humidity. It dark most of the time when I am out anyway so I miss the changing of the colors of the leaves.

The colors and temp this time of year do it for me. Also, the start of Spring, because that means I am off of the 'mill.

late fall, winter to early spring

love cold weather running, easier to get warm than cool

run better in the cold
heat takes a lot out of me

nothing better than shorts and a long t shirt win late fall, early spring

When I lived up North I loved the fall because of the cooler temps and lower humidity. I could breath better and run faster. I also loved winter either during a snow fall or just after - very quiet and beautiful.
Now that I live down here I still love those times of year to run, because it's the only time of the year that one doesn't feel like a boiling lobster. Of course, I'm still waiting for the first killing frost...

July/August. High temps and high humidity. Call me a masochist, but I like the high temps and long days. I don't like running in the cold at all.

here john

here is a straight jacket for you big um "pecs" because you are nuts for liking that c**p

I love running when it's hot------I realize that I don't run my best in extreme heat (no such thing in WI).....I love to sweat profusely!!!