Hello guys.

I need some help. I am very interested in Fast track detox diet and I really like the concept of it. I have a good feeling about it and I am sure that it will help me to lose my extra pounds. There is one thing that bothers me, though. I am very bad in kitchen. Probably the most complex meal that I ever made is scrambled eggs. :/

That is really embarrassing but it’s not that I’m not trying. I think that I just don’t have a talent for cooking. Anyway, I don’t know how to make meals for this diet. Could you help me? Do you have any yummy recipes to recommend?

Hi. I have one breakfast recipe for you. This is one shake recipe that will give you strength for the whole day. You will need: 2 scoops of Detox powder (I think you can find some in any pharmacy), 1 tablespoon of Fiber powder (which you can also find in any pharmacy or supermarket), 1 cup of frozen fruits (blackberries, cranberries, blueberries), 1 cup of fresh water. You can also add 1/2 cup of coconut milk, 1 tablespoon of organic nut butter and 1 tablespoon of freshly ground flaxseed meal.

Put all of these in a blender and blend for about a minute. Add ice cubes and blend again to desired thickness.

Hello both

This is a recipe is called Special Scramble.

Ingredients needed:

• 1 cup of  sliced mushrooms
  • 2 cups of baby spinach
  • 2 tablespoons of olive oil
  • 8 organic eggs
  • half pound of lean ground grass  fed beef
  • sea salt and cracked black pepper(to taste)

Split 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a pan and sauté until the beef is cooked through. In another pan add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and cook until soft and then add beef mixture. Mix together eggs, salt and pepper and add to pan. After 1 minute add the spinach. Cook for about 6 minutes and stir all the time.

Hello everyone. I recommend you to make one extraordinary soup. You will need: 1 pound of steamed lentils, 2 cups of organic chicken broth, 1/2 pound of cooked organic turkey (cut into small cubes), 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, garlic, 1/2 cup of celery (chopped), 1 teaspoon of sea salt and 1/2 cup of onion (diced). Put lentils and chicken broth in a bowl and start cooking. In a pan add onion, garlic and celery and sauté until gold. Add a teaspoon of sea salt. Now add entire mixture to the soup and cook for another 20 minutes. If you like you can add one more teaspoon of salt.

Hello. I also want to share one recipe for the Fast track detox diet. I recommend you to make Sautéed kale and garlic for a dinner. You’ll find the taste of this meal so light and yummy.

Ingredients needed are:

- 3 cloves of garlic (sliced and peeled)

- 1 bunch of kale (washed and nicely chopped)

- 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil

- big pinch of red pepper flakes

- 1 teaspoon of sea salt

- freshly cracked black pepper

In a pan add olive oil and garlic and heat until very hot. Now add the kale and cook for another 2 minutes. (Stirring all the time). Now remove the pan from heat and season well with sea salt and pepper.

Hello again. I have another Fast track detox recipe for you. It is an Asian recipe with bok choy (Chinese cabbage). Ingredients for the meal: 4 cups of bok choy (sliced), 1 large red pepper, 1/2 cup of grated red cabbage, 2 carrots, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1 tablespoon of sesame, 1 cup of snow peas (sliced lengthwise), 2 tablespoons of rice wine vinegar, 1 tablespoon of wheat free tamari soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of black sesame seeds, 2 tablespoons of fresh ginger (minced) and sea salt to taste.

Put bok choy, red cabbage and carrots in a salad bowl. Next, add snow peas and red pepper. In a small bowl make the dressing- use oils, ginger, black sesame seeds, vinegar and tamari soy sauce. Pour it over the salad and season with sea salt.

I also have a simple recipe for this diet. This is a dinner recipe. You will need to prepare: - 2 pounds of small Brussels sprouts (cut off stem and cut in half) - 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts - 1 or 2 tablespoons of capers - sea salt to taste - 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil Preparation: 1. Lightly steam Brussels sprouts until they are al dente. Drain off all the water and toss them with olive oil. 2. Pour onto a baking sheet and sprinkle walnuts, sea salt and caper. Roast for about 20 minutes on 200 degrees. 3. Mix Brussels sprouts and roasted walnuts and enjoy your meal.