Me it is only running, then when they are retired, used for work shoes.

Only for running nothing else.

Same here, running only. when retired the most recent pair becomes my bum around shoes and i have one pair that sticks around for slopping around in mud conditions, wading a creek while fishing, that type of stuff.

Pretty much running only. Usually don't do anything else with them until they're retired from runnning service.

Let's see...
Current running rotation is 3-pair.
plus one pair of flats
and one for mud runs
one for lawn mowing
one for painting
one for slopping in the lake
one still okay for public
one for mt biking
one still in the box
one on the way

I have 2 pairs currently in use now only for running and nothing else. The old pairs are used for yard wear or casual wear.

I retire my old pair to wear "around" and keep a running only pair.

:1:
I'm gonna finish off my last pair on a float trip in a few weeks.

I've given a couple pairs to my 9 year old daughter. Now, however,
they are too small for her. 8O

Running shoes:
3 pairs in the rotation for running.
3 pairs waiting to be in the rotation for running.
Once done with running, cleaned up and given to the homeless.

Other assorted sneakers:
Work, casual, yard, going to get the paper...

Let's see...
Current running rotation is 3-pair.
plus one pair of flats
and one for mud runs
one for lawn mowing
one for painting
one for slopping in the lake
one still okay for public
one for mt biking
one still in the box
one on the way

Thank you

2 pairs in circulation for running right now.
1 pair is my mowing shoes
2 other pairs sitting there collecting dust.

Let's see... Current running rotation is 3-pair. plus one pair of flats and one for mud runs one for lawn mowing one for painting one for slopping in the lake one still okay for public one for mt biking one still in the box one on the way
Shoe hog!!!

I have a retired pair that I use exclusively for riding the bike. They are very light, and were still in good condition save for the 400+miles I had on them.

I have a pair with about 100+miles that I am keeping just in case, and one brand new pair in a box.

me personally i have one pair for running and another for general use, then of course the work shoes

I'm so new to running that I have just a few pairs in circulation: NB 850: 1st pair. Trail shoes that eventually got used during a hike in Shawnee Nat'l Forest. They got soaked in the creeks and forgotten about in a plastic bag. I've been airing them out and using Lysol to get rid of the funk. :P NB 715: Get used for rainy runs and sometimes worn to work. NB 716: Current pair. I do wear these to work and elsewhere, aside from running and cycling. My Yeti-like feet keep "growing" so fast that I can't wear any of my non-sneakers, except for a pair of sandals. Time to break down and do some (dreaded) shoe shopping. Have you all heard of Shoes for Africa? It's a program that sends donated shoes and clothes to needy athletes.