might want to avoid this thread.

Cat owners: what do your cats do that is fubby/unusual/odd?

My cat, Oliver, growls at the door when someone knocks and he steals dogfood from the dogs. He used to ride on our Wire Fox Terrier's back like a rodeo rider until Buster would buck him off. Then our cat would lie in wait on top of a chair until Buster would walk by again and Oliver would go for another ride.

Fluffy likes to jump into the tub after I get a shower and try and swat the drips from the spiquot.

Molly, who is 7 pounds, likes to sit in front of the water bowl preventing the big, dumb yellow lab from drinking. She also likes to share there food and has to be physically removed.

Patrick thinks he's a dog, wants to play with them, and follows me around like a dog. He can climb anything, and often does.

Our third cat, Kinsey, can open anything (almost) and when she hides, you'll never find her.

George likes to watch me shower from behind the clear curtain :umno: and they both like to beg for the faucet to be turned on so they can get a drink I have no idea who might have initiated such bad behavior They also drown/baptize their favorite toys into their water bowls. You know one is especially loved by its greater frequency in the water bowl. The cat nip filled ones make a lovely tea colored water in their bowls :umno: I finally had to hide a hedgehog because I started to suspect he was mildewing.

Both of them believe they are dogs. There are tons of unusual things they do that other cat owners are like "they do what???" and I see dogs and I'm like "My cat does that too!!"

Oliver likes taking walks on his leash.
He insists on being on your lap whenever you sit down, however, he must be under your clothing....he scratches and cries till he gets under your shirt. once under the shirt, he falls asleep in 10 seconds.

Hannah is an overweight "sylvester" cat. She continually takes abuse from Oliver who pigpiles her every chance he gets, eats her food, swats her awake, and just makes her life a living hell. Hannah's favorite kitty look (directed to me) is (WTF did you evah bring this pest in the house )

We have 15 steps in our stairwell and i can be coming down, 3 from the bottom and Oliver can start at the top and STILL BEAT ME TO THE BOTTOM. He's an animal. 8O

Hannah and Oliver sound treat each other like brothers and sisters

This is so funny!

I have an email at work that sums up a lot of these...someone remind me to post it....

my cats.... one is very talented at being annoying. he hides under covers, behind furniture, and under furniture and jumps out and bites my ankles when I walk by. I absolutely hate that. One of our fish jumped out of the tank and to my horror he ate it before i could rescue the poor fellow. now, he sits in front of the fish tank, waiting for snacks.

my other cat is just a sweetheart, except she likes to chew my hair when i'm doing exercises or watching tv.

LOL! My annoying cat cries when I take a bath and paces back and forth on the side of the bathtub. Sometimes, to really get him going, I'll yell, OMG I"m drowning, help, help, and wimper. He'll start crying and try to find my husband. It's a riot.

Our cat Maddie is like a third daughter. She sleeps with the girls, watches them bathe, dress, and eat. The girls put dollclothes on her, and she sits patiently for this to be done, and then walks around the house with a flared skirt trailing, and never complains. She is always sitting at the door when we get home, and we listen solemnly while she loudly lectures us about leaving her alone all day. :| She is an indoor cat and never seems to want to be outside. The neighbor cats come right up to the patio sliding doors and tease and taunt her, and she just looks at them, like, YAWN. She is very fastidious about her grooming, and probably can't imagine being OUT THERE without a proper place to pee & poop. At night she tries to decide whether to sleep with the girls or with us. She'll go back and forth 3 or 4 times jumping on the bed, walking around a bit, and then jumping down and going across the house to the other room, and repeating the proceedure. She usually decides on the girls' room. The funniest bit is that before she goes to bed for good she has to have us check for monsters. She will sit in front of the closet and howl until one of us opens it. She goes tentatively in, looks around a bit, and then comes out. When the check proves unfruitful, she's okay to sleep for the night.

Here is the lastest picture of Fluffy (7 months old)