Why do kids turn on you when you get in a new relationship !!! I was always there for my my 3 children...was with there father for 20 years married 14 years, verble abuse thats what we got things started going sour we went different ways he was all about his Harley davidson and hanging around a bike gang.. couple of times I went with him, but hated it he was in his glory...I decided it wasn't going to work so we separateed  and moved to mum's which was a small house and boys stayed with there dad as they were finished school and would have there own room my daughter which was 13 at the time stayed at Mum and dad's place which was only ten minutes away...we had to sleep on the lounge or floor as there was no room, we did that for ten months while 2 months after we left her father he already moved his two girl friend in and got her pregnant that really hurt....and he took over 80 thousand of his supper and splashed it around because I was in title to half, we didn't get one cent...

After staying at Mum and Dad's for tent months and not being able to get a home my brother and his wife wanted a investment property so dad leant them 30 thousand and they found one so they said we can rent it 350 a week rent "what a joke" but didn't have a better offer...

We moved in , you could see the difference in my daughter Very happy didn't have her father putting her down..

In the short time of three years I got a divorce my Mum tragically died in front of me a on still on medication for it a year later my dad passed away with cancer very quickly...a had a really close bond with both of my parents...

My daughter got a boyfriend which I was happy for her she knew him at school I was best friends with his Aunty and knew his dad " small world " my daughter and I also had a strong bond, they were going out for a while and he mentioned that he wasn't getting on with his dad or mum, which they have separate and moved on with different partners so I said he could stay with us ...

Everything was going good until I met someone it had being for years since I even looked at someone because of what happened.funny enough I met him at the same school, I found him on facebook after 32 year's we got on so well so we went on a date and it was perfect.My daughter didn't want nothing to do with him or the boys so that was hard!! he just left were he was staying and came straight down to see me booked a motel , by this stage my daughter is nearly 18 so I started staying out as he had no where to go ,we sleept in the car caravan parks ect...still didn't want nothing to do with him... 

So I had to make a major decision I was sick of paying rent so I was looking for a house to buy and found one but it was 5 hours away , kids didn't like it specially my daughter as she had to move out to her boyfriends mothers house I tried so many times I felt so awful doing it because it was nearly her 18th birthday I beg her to take her out but she didn't want nothing do with me , so I left I have wrote her endless of messages I have been up so many times totally don't exist to her blocked me from every avaue it breaks my heart ...any advice she's 22 in a few day's only that I'm on medication I would not be here...to painful..