My mom I am pretty sure she is proud
Hard to say with my dad. I think he is.
5/6 kids have a minimum of bachelors degrees.
1 with doctorate
2 with masters
2 with bachelors

Dad never went to college. He worked at the post office for 37 years and instilled in us a good work ethic.

5/6 are l married and have great kids and all spouses get along with everyone in the family.

I think my dad is proud to be the patriarch of a large loving family and proud that he is a part of it. He is able to sit back at this point in his life and let us take care of him like he did with us for several years.

I know Robin's mom is proud of her. She even said it. Robin was the only 1 of her 3 to go to and complete college. Her mom said she is proud of the way Robin (and I) handled everything with Abby and was convinced we kept her alive. She is proud that Robin got married and had three grandkids that she was very proud to hold and show off.

I just hope as a parent I can be proud of what my kids become.

I know in talking with parents of kids we arrest, a lot of them are real disappointed at some of the choices their kids make. If it only got through the kids heads how much it hurts their parents.

Mom yes.
Dad kind of. He was poor as hell, worked his way thru college, acquired Masters in Mechanical Engineering, had excellent career in the manufacturing world. Retired as a plant manager here where I work. I was blessed with his intelligence and an ability to understand mechanical things above and beyond most people. Except I said the hell with college after two years and just forged ahead w/o the sheepskin. I've done well for myself but never lived up to the potential he felt I had.

I think my mom would be proud. My dad, who knows. He doesn't really know enough about me to be proud or not.

I know my mom is looking down on me with proud eyes.

My dad doesn't show emotions very much, but I know he is equally proud to see that I've grown up, gotten married, have given him one grandchild so far, and am comfortably employed.

My Parents are both extremely proud.

That much I am sure of.

I don't know much, but that I do know.

Hmm. I think since I was a wild kid my dad is happy that I am not in prison. The one time he adressed it, he said " You know, you didn't turn out so bad after all of that." (Gee thanks, dad. )

According to my mother I am a horrible, ungrateful daughter. Oh well.

Both my parents claim to be proud, but I still think my Dad's a little disappointed that I didn't follow my dreams of being a body make-up person for Playboy.

My mom never stops telling my siblings and I how proud she is of the adults we have become. She now says (to my horror) that she could die tomorrow and know that we would all be alright. Mom has always been very affectionate, as was my father. That is probably were we all get it from (much to my kids chagrin 0

I think my dad looks down on me (and my siblings) with proud eyes as well. It is funny, but I miss him more now that I have kids of my own than I had for years.

I asked my father once if he was proud of me. He just about couldn't believe that I wasn't dead certain of it. He said he was proud of me not because of what I'd done but because of who I was, and that even though he didn't have as much to do with that as some dads, he had something to do with it. For a guy who has huge issues around showing emotions, that was quite a gift.

My mom really appreciates us and lets us know she's proud a lot, without coming right out and saying it. But I know if I asked her, she'd say yes.

My mom and I have had some issues over the years, but overall
I believe they are both proud.

Yeah, they are. You know what means the most is when you hear it from other people though. I remember at my grad party, one of my dad's co-workers that I'd never met came and told me how my dad would constantly talk about his kids and how proud he was of them. Totally floored me. Still a great memory of mine.

I sure if my dad was alive he would be very proud of me.
My mom I'm not to sure what she thinks, she really has some issues, so even if she was proud of me I don't think she would ever tell me. :?

Funny you should pose this question as I saw my dad AND mom today (they're both divorced but remarried). My dad tells me how proud of me his is everytime he sees me. On a humorous note, what should one never do before going into the surgery the next day? A: Snowblow the driveway. 8O My mom doesn't really have to say it all the time but I know that she is too. She just came up from West Bend to see my house just now!

I know that both of my parents are very proud of me. We're really close and knowing that is nice. Funny thing is all other accomplishments aside, they are happiest now that I'm a mom I think. They adore having us so close and if I go too many days without bringing Hayden over they are calling asking where he is. It's really neat having them near and getting to still spend time with them so much. I worry at times about my dad since he's 10 yrs. older than mom, but what can you do other than enjoy each day with them.

Definite 1 on the mom thing! My dad has always told OTHER people that he was, everyone he worked with was always telling me how he'd bring in my school pics or come in bragging about my report card, etc etc but I think he thinks his "stuff" will fall off if he actually tells ME that he is. :x