So my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex 2 weeks ago, i have been. im not due to have my period for another week or so. and every website says to wait until your first missed period. do i really have to wait another 2 weeks or can i take a test now? im just going crazy and hate to wait so long to just know.

some tests are designed for you to take earlier, some you can find out up to a week before your period is due but some don't show up until after the missed period anyway, sometimes a week afterwards. So ever if you do take one a week early, you may still need to take another one after the missed period to be entirely certain. 

In most women your hcg levels are not high enough to read properly on a home pregnancy test before your missed period. You could try to take a test now but it may get you a false negative. My suggestion is to wait until your period and if you miss it then take a pregnancy test.