I have become a regular runner but for the winter is on now I have stopped with running for it is cold and windy sometimes and I don’t think that bad weather and running comes along but on the other hand I miss my running. So I actually wonder if the combination of bad weather and running could make me seek. Thanks!

Hi! I think the wrong running approach you have. I do run during bad weather also of course I don’t go running if it is rain but if it is cold or of it snows why not. I think it is even healthy running when bad weather I simply protect my health and ears I put the gloves on and go for running. Well it is not like you could go running on extreme bad weather so if it is a strong wind outside or heavy rain you have got another option –buy yourself a running truck so you could run in your living room. And don’t be afraid you could get some cold or flu just have right running equipment and don’t worry.