Hi, guys. I am thinking of practicing yoga. I am exposed to a lot of stress on my work and my friend suggested me yoga as a possible solution. I would like to know where i can find more about training programs. I would really appreciate this piece of info. Thanks.

Hi, there. It won't be a problem. There are many organizations that offer yoga training programs. You just have to find the suitable yoga training center. Their programs can last from two weeks to two years. The price can also vary from hundreds to thousands of dollars. You are probably wondering which one is the right for you. It depends on your goal, knowledge and experience. Talk to your local yoga teacher or other people that have practiced yoga before. A good course should contain yoga philosophy, postures, anatomy, meditation, breathing and pranayama, practical training, etc. There are even some online training programs, but I am not sure how good they are. I hope you will manage. Good luck!